Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Knitting; My Works Thus Far

Some of my work thus far.

My first piece; scarf.




My first hat, well the second attempt, which mind you came out perfect. i fell in love with the chevron eyelet pattern. it's a gorgeous hat, kudos to susan powers who made the pattern.

titled the baroness beret found here. <-- that is a pdf i made it again but with a lighter weight yarn and smaller needles & poof, it's for kids now.
isn't she cute. it's my neice zoƫ. [yes she has one of those cool sideways colon things over her 'e']

then there was my take on the hudson hat. a pattern my sister gave to me.

i have the pattern but it was paid for so i can't share it b/c that is illegal. k thanx.

arm warmers from... somewhere. i have the link and stuff & i'll say this is not my pattern but i really cannot remember where i got it. apologies to the maker.

but they're cool b/c i made them just to wear with this vintage [bright] purple coat i got from my mom. i'll post pictures later.

i'm currently working on the danica scarf [thank you yarnboy you are amazing!] & it's a lot easier than i thought. when i'm through i'll update with video on my most troubled areas & such. maybe it'll help someone get over that... i don't wanna do it b/c i might get stuck at this part & have to figure it out b/c that is exactly the kind of knitter that i am. i always try it out and then i'm like wth is a PthflBthbl or w/e they say. you know what i mean, and if not, oh well. k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment